Tuesday, June 09, 2009

The End of 'The Journey'


Changes will be coming, soon I hope, to this blog. I have not decided if I'll keep this url or change it. More likely I'll use it, just change things around. But we'll see. That depends on how much 'free' time I end up with in the coming days....

I've decided a change needs to be made to reflect where I am and what life is about now....this theme of being on a journey fit for a long time....and while I'm still on a journey and I like to be reminded that it really is the journey rather than the destination (as we're so often told) that matters....I've changed a lot since this blog and my newsletters started. Just as I have changed, so has my life.

It's a new season. And finally, I'm confident and excited about the changes that lay ahead. I hope to share them with you.

More coming soon.

No comments: