Friday, February 20, 2009

End of A Long Week...


Well, it's the end of a very long week. And I'd much rather be here ---->
I did get a fair amount done at work today, even with all the interruptions, which was nice.
I am read for the weekend though! I really need to get my life in order....I'm tired of not existing outside of work. I'd like to develop a social life here and maybe even put down some roots. To that end I had planned on attending a knitting/sewing session from 9pm-11pm at The Living Room. But Nighttime really isn't my thing so I doubt I actually make it. Which is sad. If it were at any other time, I'd go and really enjoy the outlet.

Instead I'm heading to the gym and then home where I'll probably have cereal for dinner, shower and crash with a book.
I have to work Saturday and Sunday is a birthday dinner for my grandmother so family will take the bulk of Sunday.
I am looking forward to the gym, it'll be good to work out my frustrations :-)

No comments: