Friday, February 20, 2009

Sometimes....

there are days. like today that totally suck. These days usually occur because of things far beyond my realm of control. Like today. It really sucked to see someone I cared about make such horrible mistakes born out of fear, stubbornness, immature and complete arrogance. Honestly, I love this person very much...but they can really be a complete nightmare. Do they honestly not realize what they're doing or the cost that will come with their attitude?

On these days my typical response, once it's all over and I've called it a day, I hit the gym as usual, followed by a decent meal (not always usual...it depends on who's cooking...lol!) and a really hot shower. I love showers. They are awesome. Having lived for several years without them (not that I didn't bathe .... I just didn't have access to a real, proper shower) I will never, ever neglect to be thankful for such bliss. It never fails to make me feel happy.

So, I'm crawling into bed for a good read and hopefully tomorrow will put us all on the road to healing the wounds from today.

*sigh* it's shame that people are so stupid. They give the rest of us a bad name.

No comments: