Friday, February 13, 2009

My Stress

See full size imageIt's Thursday. It feels like it should be Friday...of next week. That's how long this week has been. Thank God, it's nearly over!!

The main source of difficulty has been serious employee issues with a supervisor. It's put a ton of stress and strain on all the other owners as well. We really wanted this guy to succeed but he's intent on self-destructing. It's sad because we've poured a lot of time, effort and money into training him. And now he's basically just throwing it all back in our face.
So the issues, problems and various methods of approaching the situation have been discussed multiple times in various mental states and attitudes.

Then we've got a heap of work going on, my to do list is ever expanding and I know everyone else is having the same problem. Spring is coming and we still aren't ready. I'm not sure where this supposed 'off season' went to but I wish it would come back and give us a few more weeks!

For now I'm going to shut down for the day, hit the gym, watch a movie and hope for better perspective tomorrow, it will be Friday after all!

No comments: